Saturday, April 9, 2011

What Songs Motivate You?


I must admit, I have a unique taste in music when it comes to what motivates me at the gym.  I don’t really listen to current hip hop/rap/R&B because I’m a country girl so a lot of my  “fast” stuff is older stuff. Here’s a list of my top 10 favorite songs for cardio currently on my IPOD. I would love to hear your favorites because I’m always looking to change things up!

1.       Bad Romance – Lady Gaga
2.       Dynamite – Taio Cruz
3.       Party in the USA – Miley Cyrus
4.       Right Round – Flo Rida
5.       Down – Jay Sean
6.       Maneater – Nelly Furtado
7.       Just Like a Pill – Pink
8.       Crazy – Gnarls Barkley
9.       Don’t Let Me Get Me – Pink
10.   Rumors – Lindsay Lohan

Honorable Mention –
Where Is the Love? – Black Eyed Peas

I also like to listen to Beautiful by Christina Aguilera at the end of my workout when I’m heading back into the locker room. It makes me feel good :)

2 comments:

  1. I really like Womanizer by Britney Spears! It really makes me kick butt!

    ReplyDelete

  2. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete