Monday, April 18, 2011

What I'm loving right now...

I decided I would share a few of my current favorite foods with you because I can't get enough of them!



I'm currently obsessed with these, they're pre-cooked, pre-peeled eggs that come 6 in a bag. All you have to do is cut them (I never eat the yolks). I buy mine at Whole Foods. Perhaps I'm in love with them because I'm too lazy to cook and peel my own eggs?!? Who knows, but regardless they are SO convenient.

I really like these Carrington Farms individual easy-serve flax paks. Again, it's probably the convenience factor. I also buy these at Whole Foods.


These are probably my favorite most recent find. They're Greek yogurts by Yo Greek that have a little container of granola attached that easily tips right over into the yogurt. They have a little bit more sugar than the Greek yogurt I usually eat but I've been using them as pre-workout snacks. I need both the protein and the sugar to get me through my heavy lifts and cardio sessions. 


Yes, I do eat some packaged foods. These Kashi granola bars are SO good, they are pumpkin spice flax flavored and they're super crunchy. I don't typically eat granola bars but I'm a big fan of Kashi and decided to give them a try and I'm in love. I don't eat them everyday but they make a great grab & go snack, perfect for me to take to watch a baseball game or eat while I'm driving. This is the only flavor I have tried, I'm sure the others are great too.






Yes, I realize that watermelon isn't anything new or special but I've had some REALLY, REALLY good watermelon lately since spring time hit so I had to mention it. I've also had some really good pineapple as well.


If you have any recent new food finds or just something you can't live without, please do share. I'm always looking for new healthy treats!

1 comment:


  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete